Hard working songwriter/drummer with experience writing and playing pop, rock, country,
instrumental, and other genres. Looking for opportunities as a songwriter as well as opportunities
as a performing drummer/percussionist. Flexible schedule and willing to collaborate with others.
- Graduated with honors from Baker University in 1998 with a degree in Music Education,
with an emphasis in Percussion.
- Completed 3 semesters of music composition and 4 semesters of music theory
- completed over 20 hours of graduate work in music and education
1999 - Current K-5 General Music
- Directed/co-directed 225 musical performances.
- Planned and implemented new music curriculum.
- Created the LANSING THUNDER DRUM ENSEMBLE, where he acts as musical
director and composes most of the group’s repertoire.
1992 - Current - Professional Drummer
- Performed 200 live shows with bands such as One Degree Difference, Process, Disco
Dick and the Mirrorballs, Noe Palma, The Cause, and many others.
- Performed on numerous studio recordings.
1998 – Current – Songwriter
- Written or co-written 50 songs in a variety of genres including pop, rock, and country.
- Worked with companies such as Crucial Music, Rocket Songs, and Konsonant Music
- Composed 25 instrumental compositions.
- Writing original songs in many genres - performing live and in the studio
- Arranging and orchestration - musical directing
- Creating drum parts - teaching and presenting